Second Annual Life’s WORC Together Walk
Join us on October 22 for the second-annual Life’s WORC Together Walk as we get moving and support those in our community with intellectual challenges, developmental disabilities, and autism. What better way to spend time with your loved one and show your support of Life’s WORC than by being active?
You can register yourself, your friends and family or sponsor one of our 45 residences and programs as they work together to complete the challenge.
Tremendous thanks to The Rogan Family for their leadership support and for keeping us moving!
- What: run, walk, roll, or otherwise move your body
- When: October 22, 2023
- Time: 10:00AM Registration
- Location: Eisenhower Park – Holly Cherry Field 7
- $25 for individuals (non-Life’s WORC employees)
- $25 Sponsor an individual in one of our programs
- Sponsor a Home for $500
- Buy a Mile Marker for $250
The Fun Stuff – Raffles, T-shirts & Pizza Parties
- Grand Prize Raffle – sponsors and donors at $500 and above will be entered to win a $500 AMEX Card
- Participant Raffle – all participants will be entered to win prizes, such as gift cards and gadgets
- T-Shirt – every participant will receive a commemorative t-shirt
Spread the Word!
- Invite your friends and family to join us. Can’t make it? They can still support you in your fitness challenge by. making a donation to the fundraiser.
- Ask them to Text “LWDonate” to 345-345 to make a tax-deductible donation to Life’s WORC in your name.
Questions? Contact Tina Moreno at 516.741.9000 ext. 5110 or email@example.com